Wednesday, September 28, 2011

How To Tutor Little Brothers

           How to tutor little brothers, well I learned the hard way...                                                                              If you`re a big brother or sister I`d like to give you a hand clap, I know it`s hard with your own homework plus helping them with theirs. I have two little brothers myself and it`s not always easy getting them to do what I want, I tried yelling at my brothers, but all it did was make them mad and get me in trouble. So my new solution is candy. Give them candy it makes them go faster and as a reward they get a treat, but don`t get carried a way. You still have to make sure they understand what their doing, also don`t rot their teeth all the time! And if they don`t like candy give them something else they like. Trust me I`ve learned from my mistakes.                

3 comments:

  1. Helping with other peoples homework, plus on top of yours, it gets harder and harder every second

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fashion is all around me I always have to have fashion. It may not look like it but I wear alot of glitter. Nice job on helping little chidren.Yes, it is hard trying to do both yours and someone elses homework. It's like you have to brains.

    ReplyDelete