Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Dogs

 Dogs. If you have dogs it puts a big responsibility on you to train, feed, groom, walk, love them, etc. I had a dog and he was a handful, but we loved him anyway. I can see why people give them away, but there is no right abusing them. If you know that you can`t take care of a dog don`t get it, and if you do give it away make sure it goes to a good family. No one has a right to abuse a living thing in my eyes even if dog, cat, or person. When you get a dog you love and cherish it like a person. Most defiantly you should train it while a puppy, but if already grown immediately train it! It`s very hard to train a dog, so chose wisely!

3 comments:

  1. Dogs are so amazing. I used to have 2 dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dogs are the best. Go dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The type of dog I want is a dog that never grows. I want it to stay small forever.

    ReplyDelete